1. Once you’re logged in, go to Campaigns > Create Regular Campaign.
2. Fill in all the details.
3. Click on Save & Continue
4. Next, decide who will receive this campaign’s email.
5. Click on Save & Continue.
6. Now, you need to decide the Sender’s Address and Name.
Select an address from the drop-down list.
Or enter a new address.
If you enter a new email address, that needs to be verified before you can continue.
7. Click on Save & Continue.
8. Choose your email template by clicking on the rectangle on the left side.
9. You can also change the template by clicking on its image and selecting a new one.
10. Next, fill in all the details.
People skim through your subject line in their inbox instead of reading it.
Add a subject line that establishes a connection with the reader, invokes confidence, and creates a sense of urgency.
11. Click on Save & Continue.
12. In the end, you need to set up a date and time for your campaign.
13. If needed, you can send it immediately by clicking on Send Now.
14. Finally, check, or edit the information you entered by clicking on the change button.
15. And that’s it, click on You’re Good to Go! to start your campaign.